PRODUCTS USED // HOBBS UK 2017
[blog list image by: The Utility Studio]
I’ve had the immense pleasure of working with the team from Hobbs UK twice and it really has become like a little family.
The makeup look was classic English Rose in the flush of British Summertime. Very natural, dewy skin, a soft blush along the eyelids, subtle highlights and full brows. No contour and no bronzer. So fresh!
Here’s a list of WHAT & HOW:
- The Body Shop Face Oil // to hydrate and prep the skin
- Vichy SPF 50 // to protect the skin, duh!
- Stila 10 in 1 Primer // only on places that I don’t want shine or places where makeup needs extra staying power
- Vichy DermaBlend Foundation // blended out beautifully with a beauty blender, layered as a concealer
- Niod Photography Fluid 8% // used on the high points and blended out a lot as a very sheer bronzy highlight
- CoverFx Enhancer Drops // used on high points for pinpoint highlights!
- Benefit Cheek stain // for a soft summer flush
- Benefit Georgia blush // the peachy tones of this blush emphasize blue/green eyes and adds dimension to the cheeks
- Glossier Boy Brow // tease it to Jesus, baby
- Urban Decay Naked Heat // very light washes of colour over the eyes
- L’Oreal Wings Mascara // for a naturally full lash look
And if you read all of that, here’s a little bts treat xoxo