PRODUCTS USED // HOBBS UK 2017
[blog list image by: The Utility Studio]
I’ve had the immense pleasure of working with the team from Hobbs UK twice and it really has become like a little family.
Working with Ymre and Katryn is so chilled and fun. They both have amazing skin and a great sense of humour! Natasha did hair and as usual, knocked it out the park.
The makeup look was classic English Rose in the flush of British Summertime. Very natural, dewy skin, a soft blush along the eyelids, subtle highlights and full brows. No contour and no bronzer. So fresh!
Here’s a list of WHAT & HOW:
- The Body Shop Face Oil // to hydrate and prep the skin
- Vichy SPF 50 // to protect the skin, duh!
- Stila 10 in 1 Primer // only on places that I don’t want shine or places where makeup needs extra staying power
- Vichy DermaBlend Foundation // blended out beautifully with a beauty blender, layered as a concealer
- Niod Photography Fluid 8% // used on the high points and blended out a lot as a very sheer bronzy highlight
- CoverFx Enhancer Drops // used on high points for pinpoint highlights!
- Benefit Cheek stain // for a soft summer flush
- Benefit Georgia blush // the peachy tones of this blush emphasize blue/green eyes and adds dimension to the cheeks
- Glossier Boy Brow // tease it to Jesus, baby
- Urban Decay Naked Heat // very light washes of colour over the eyes
- L’Oreal Wings Mascara // for a naturally full lash look
And if you read all of that, here’s a little bts treat xoxo