BEAUTY & MAKEUP WORKSHOPS
[blog list image by: carley sibley design]
I am so pleased to announce that I will be hosting a series of beauty & makeup workshops in May 2018 in Cape Town & Durban! I have partnered with amazing locations, brands and boutiques to offer you a unique, fun and practical workshop.
So what can you expect? How about all this…..
- Beauty and makeup advice that MAKES SENSE and APPLIES TO YOU PERSONALLY
- SMALL & INTIMATE classes so that you get individual & personalised attention and advice.
- Bring your own makeup kit (mine will be available for funzies too!) so that you know how to apply professional techniques using WHAT YOU ALREADY HAVE in your kit.
- I’ve always endorsed EASY MAKEUP….that means learning easy and practical applications that build your CONFIDENCE so that you can then explore and experiment with new trends, colours and products.
- There will be snacks.
- Each workshop will be in a UNIQUE LOCATIONS …..overlooking Camps Bay in a private villa? Yes please! Surrounded by an elegantly curated selection of brands that you can shop? You bet ya!
- You’ll also receive an informative BEAUTY & MAKEUP GUIDE that you can make notes in and take home to refer back to whenever you need.
- A professional photographer will be taking some great behind the scenes pics of each workshop.
I’m really passionate about sharing my knowledge and experience in makeup & beauty. There is so much info available out there but sometimes you need to know where to start….that’s what I want to offer….a place to start, so that you feel comfortable and empowered to take care of yourself and confident to explore and experiment with makeup in the future. Suddenly those makeup youtube videos won’t sound like they’re speaking Swahili!
Here are the details:
Each person will receive individual attention as we focus on perfecting the basics, which colours and products are best for your specific needs and how to maximise your own makeup kit! We will discuss brushes, colours and applications and how to turn your everyday makeup look into a glamorous evening look.
I’ll share my tips and tricks for making your beauty routine easy and fun. You’ll leave feeling confident and capable to master any makeup look!
12 May 2018, Saturday (10h00) – Houghton View Boutique Hotel, Camps Bay
22 May 2018, Tuesday (18h00) – Shop Adele Catherine, Kloof, KZN
26 May 2018, Saturday (10h00) – The Commune, Durban, KZN
ONLY 15 SPACES AVAILABLE PER WORKSHOP!
2.5 HOUR WORKSHOP
Stepping into the world of makeup and skincare can seem daunting, but this workshop will offer a great intro into beauty!
Specifically designed for teens and young adults, each person will receive individual attention as we discuss the basics and I share tips on how to start wearing makeup while still taking care of your skin. We will discuss natural makeup, trends, colours and applications and how to put together your first makeup kit.
My focus as a professional makeup artist has always been natural, flawless skin and I’d like to share that insight and skill with young adults.
12 May 2018, Saturday (14h00) – Houghton View Boutique Hotel, Camps Bay
24 May 2018, Tuesday (18h00) – Shop Adele Catherine, Kloof, KZN
26 May 2018, Saturday (14h00) – The Commune, Durban, KZN
ONLY 15 SPACES AVAILABLE PER WORKSHOP!
2 HOUR WORKSHOP
To BOOK YOUR SPACE, please email me HERE and include the following info:
- Your full name
- How many spaces you’d like to book and the full names for each person attending.
- The workshop you’d like to book (date, location & time)
Terms & Conditions:
- Your space is only confirmed once payment is received.
- I will supply makeup consumables and my full professional kit will be available for use, however you must bring your own makeup kit and brushes to the workshop.
- We cannot offer refunds, but if you can’t make it, you can transfer your booking to someone else.